The conference fee is set as follows:
- Regular conference fee € 450
- Student fee € 350 (student confirmation required)
- Accompanying person € 250 (includes lunches for the whole length of the conference, Icebreaker, Conference dinner and Trip to Prague Zoo) The accompanying person can not participate to the scientific program, have the scientific contriution and attend the coffee breaks. Please note that each participant can bring just one accompanying person.
The conference fee includes: attendance at the conference, all coffee breaks, lunches for the whole length of the conference (September 2nd - 4th), Icebreaker (September 1st), Conference dinner (September 3th), Trip to Prague Zoo (September 3th ), Book of abstracts, and conference bag.
- Poster presentation (Please create your poster in A1 format)
- Oral presentation (15 minutes presentation + 5 minutes discussion)
Please upload the abstract to the registration form or send it to the email: email@example.com
The deadline for abstracts is June 1st
Maximum of 500 words.
The font style Time New Roman, the font size 10.
Please find the sample abstract here.
The participant bears all charges of the payment. Please ensure that ALL bank charges etc. are for your account. The full amount of the conference fee must be credited to our account. Thank you.
Bank name: Fio banka, a.s.
Bank address: V Celnici 1028/10, 117 21, Praha 1, Czech Republic
SWIFT / BIC = FIOBCZPPXXX
Intermediary bank name should stay clear.
Account owner information:
Name: Derbianus Conservation, z. s.
Address: Kamýcká 129, 165 21, Praha 6, Czech Republic
IBAN = CZ6220100000002700985022
Write your name in the field of Special instructions or as Note, please.
See the cancellation policy here.
If you want to pay by card please click here.
More information about the conference
Two post conference trips (September 5th) are offered to participants in the registration form:
- Excursion to Safari Park Dvůr Králové - Zoo and Safari for African animals (+ € 60) - whole day, lunch included; 4 species of equids can be found in Dvůr Králové: African wild ass (Equus africanus), Grévy's zebra (E. grevyi), mountain zebra (E. zebra), and plains zebra (E. quagga). The last one is represented in 4 subspecies: Grant's zebra (E. q. boehmi), maneless zebra (E. q. borensis), Chapmann's zebra (E. q. chapmani), and Burchell's zebra (E. q. burchellii).
- Excursion to Milovice - Nature reserve for horses, and Dolní Dobřejov - Przewalski Horse breeding and acclimatization facility of Prague Zoo (+ € 60)- whole day, lunch included
Please note that the capacity of each trip is limited.
If you are interested in a visit to any other Czech zoo, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind that accommodation is not included in the conference fee. We have prepared selection of available hotels and student dormitories close to the conference venue here.
Visa for attending the 2nd International Wild Equids Conference will be necessary for participants of the countries in this list. Please, contact us to provide you invitation letter!!
We are looking forward to seeing you in Prague!